Electrical emergencies don’t wait for business hours, and some situations just can’t wait until Monday morning to be addressed by an electrician in VIC. If you run a business, you know that time without power or functioning equipment can affect your bottom line, your customers’ confidence, and your reputation. Homeowners know that being without electricity interferes with the fundamental things we need to get through our day, from hot water to cold food. Electricians On Call is your first-choice electrical repair service when electrical trouble hits. We can provide an after hours electrician in VIC who is A Class licensed and Clean Energy Council Accredited. We are professional, reliable, and work quickly to get you up and running again. Every technician arrives in a uniform with a fully equipped van to minimise the need to send out for parts. Whether you have issues with your fuse box, electrical outlets, or solar panel system, we can help.
Electrical Safety Tips for Kids from Your Local Emergency Electrician in VIC
To reduce the risk of electrical accidents and emergencies, here are a few tips to keep children safe around electricity:
- Use outlet plugs or covers to ensure that children cannot put anything into an unused outlet.
- When plugs must be in reach of children, use a power board with built-in safety switches.
- Do not leave electrical appliances unattended around children, especially electrical heaters.
- Keep countertop appliance cords back against the wall and well out of the reach of little hands.
- Do not use or touch electrical appliances around water (i.e. hair dryer usage next to a bathtub or shower that’s in use), or with wet hands or feet.
- Educate your children on the safe use of electricity. The Australian government has an excellent resource for this called PowerSafe Buddies.
When in doubt about the safety of an appliance or outlet, call an emergency electrician. In VIC, you can contact Electricians On Call twenty-four hours a day for a fast response to any electrical emergency.
The EOC Difference: 24/7 Professional Service
Electricians On Call is a truly customer-focused service that strives to be the most reliable, courteous, and professional 24 hour electrician network in VIC. We care about the work we do, and safety is our top priority. You will get premier service and quality work whether you call Wednesday afternoon or Saturday evening. You can rely on us for an honest assessment and outstanding work on every job, large or small, and we take great pains to leave the area as clean as we found it. When you call EOC, you’ll get the same commitment to excellence and reliability that we offer all our clients. We are a full-service company that takes care of all types of electrical needs, including blown fuses, fuse box arcing, sparks from an outlet, solar panel system problems, and more.
For fast emergency call-out service in VIC, you can reach Electricians On Call around the clock on 1800 815 278. We’ll get there fast so you can get back to normal.