The Best Electricians in Flemington
Electricians on Call are a team of licensed and highly qualified domestic electricians. Whatever your domestic electrician requirement, we have a solution that is right for you. We are the experts in domestic electrician installations ranging from your indoors to your outdoors. We carry out all aspects of domestic works from full wiring to minor jobs such as extra sockets. We advise on lighting technologies such as LED and dimming systems. Our domestic electricians are highly trained, clean & courteous. Working with residents covering various areas around Melbourne, including: Point Cook, Yarraville, Footscray & many more, just call us on 1800 815 278.
+ Read More
We specialise in and offer the following domestic electrical services:
- Switchboard Upgrades
- Lighting Installation
- Safety Switch Installation
- Solar Power Installation
- Powerpoint Installation & Repair
- Switch Installation & Repair
- Dimmer Installation & Repair
- Ceiling fan Installation
- Smoke Alarm Installation
- TV Point Installation
- Phone & Data Installation
- New Home Wiring
- General Wiring
- House Rewire
- Security lighting
- Air conditioning Installations
- LED Lighting Installation
- Power or lights out
- Safety switch tripping
Before any electrical output breaks there are tell-tale signs that your appliances, sockets, wiring or other electrical outlets need repairing, refitting or new parts fitted. By identifying these signs early, you can save yourself money by catching the issue before it becomes a much more dangerous and costly problem to fix.
Some of the signs that may signal you need to call a professional electrician in Flemington are:
- Circuit Breakers Trip Often or Fuses Blow Frequently. This could suggest that too much power is being supplied to your outlets, which is causing them to break.
- Lights Dim or Flicker. If your lights aren’t on a dedicated circuit, this can cause them to dim or flicker when other appliances or lights are turned on.
- Exposed Wiring Across Floors. Leaving wires running across your floors or under your carpets can present a massive safety hazard for everyone in your home or business. Exposed wires can also be the cause of an electrical fire, so hiring a professional to properly install the wires is vital.
- Out-dated Wiring & Plug Sockets. Many homes still have original sockets and wiring that don’t comply with modern-day safety standards. If your home still has its original wiring and plug sockets, it’s time to call in an electrician to test how well your system is working.
- Light Switches & Outlets Are Warm to Touch. Outlets that are hot to touch could indicate that there’s a problem in the system somewhere so, although you may think that hot sockets are normal, they’re not so be sure to book an inspection call out.
What to Do Before Calling an Electrician in Flemington?
If you’re unsure whether you need to call in a professional electrician to your home or business premises, there are some things you should check out first before picking up the phone. The first thing you should do is check your fuse box to make sure all switches are switched on.
If there are no issues there, check the following;
- Appliances that are Plugged In. It’s easy to trip over a wire and cut the power between an outlet and an appliance so the next thing you should do is ensure that all appliances are securely plugged in.
- Check the Appliance. If it’s one specific appliance that isn’t working, try plugging it in to a socket in a different room to see if works there. Appliances are often faulty and ruling that out is very important as the electrics may be working just fine.
- Check Your Sockets. If you have noticed burn or scorch marks on your outlets, it’s a huge indication that there’s something wrong with your wiring so don’t take any chances and call your local electrician to come and inspect the area.
We’re A Company You Can Trust
At Electricians on Call, we pride ourselves on providing each and every one of our customers with the best standard of workmanship and customer service possible. We have worked with big names such as Michael Kors, Victoria’s Secret, Jimmy Choo, The Salvation Army, Brighton Nissan and many more reputable big name companies.
And we’re now waiting on the other end of call or an email to work with you too!
For more info on our residential, commercial or emergency electrical services, be sure to get in touch with us as we’d be happy to help you.
Electricians On Call are the best residential electricians in Melbourne. We service Caroline Springs, Hoppers Crossing, Point Cook, Tottenham, Flemington, Laverton, Docklands and Kingsville. Contact us now for friendly and reliable electrician services.
Why Choose EOC?
- Licensed Electrician
- Public Liability Insurance
- Workmanship Guarantee
- 24/7 Service