Led Lighting Installation-Veet Scheme
Have you been thinking about LED Installation? Well stop thinking about it and contact Electricians on Call today
Electricians on Call Pty Ltd is proud to offer sustainable energy solutions,by installing LED Lighting in your home.
- LEDs use up to 80% less energy than traditional lighting.
- Government incentives (VEET Scheme) to switch to LED’s
- LEDs create less heat than traditional globes
- They last up to 10 times longer
- LEDs don’t use filaments so they are stronger and less likely to be damaged like traditional bulbs!
- Save you $$$
WHAT WE DO:
- Conduct a FREE energy saving inspection at your home.
- Electricians on Call will reduce your out of pocket expenses upfront so you don’t have to wait for your rebate.
- Complete Installation by our A-Grade Electricians
- Supply a Certificate of Electrical Safety for your insurance policy
- Remove your existing lighting and dispose of responsibly through recycling
THE VEET SCHEME
The VEET energy saver incentive scheme was implemented on 1st of January 2009 by the Victorian Government. The VEET scheme is designed to make energy efficiency improvements more affordable, contribute to the reduction of greenhouse gases, and encourage investment, employment and innovation in industries that supply energy efficiency.
Under the scheme, accredited businesses can offer discounts and offers on selected energy saving products and appliances installed in homes, businesses or other non residential premises. The bigger the green house gas reduction, the bigger the potential savings
It works by such businesses known as accredited persons, to create certificates when they help you make selected energy efficient improvements to your premises. Each certificate, known as a Victorian Energy Efficiency Certificate, or VEEC – represents one tonne of greenhouse gasses abated. These certificates can be sold and the money accredited by the business can go towards a discount on the product or appliances installed. This discount is known as the energy saver discount.
For more information about the scheme please visit www.veet.vic