The Best Electricians in Seddon
Electricians on Call are a team of licensed and highly qualified domestic electricians. Whatever your domestic electrician requirement, we have a solution that is right for you. We are the experts in domestic electrician installations ranging from your indoors to your outdoors. We carry out all aspects of domestic works from full wiring to minor jobs such as extra sockets. We advise on lighting technologies such as LED and dimming systems. Our domestic electricians are highly trained, clean & courteous. Working with residents covering various areas around Melbourne, including: Point Cook, Yarraville, Footscray & many more, just call us on 1800 815 278.
+ Read More
We specialise in and offer the following domestic electrical services:
- Switchboard Upgrades
- Lighting Installation
- Safety Switch Installation
- Solar Power Installation
- Powerpoint Installation & Repair
- Switch Installation & Repair
- Dimmer Installation & Repair
- Ceiling fan Installation
- Smoke Alarm Installation
- TV Point Installation
- Phone & Data Installation
- New Home Wiring
- General Wiring
- House Rewire
- Security lighting
- Air conditioning Installations
- LED Lighting Installation
- Power or lights out
- Safety switch tripping
Expert Electricians in Seddon on Call
Electricity is not something that you want to mess around with as doing so could put your safety and that of your family’s and/or employee’s at risk. It’s always better to be safer than sorry when it comes to the electrics of your home and business premises so don’t take any chances.
Our Seddon Electricians Offer:
If you’re unsure whether you need to schedule an appointment with a professional electrician in Seddon, the following are some tell-tale signs that you need to take action and pick up the phone immediately;
- Certain Power Points and Lights Are Out
- Fuses Trip Regularly or Are Too Hot to Touch
- Safety Switches Tripping
- Insulation on Cables Melting
- Loose Connections
- Lights Dim or Flicker
- Exposed Wiring Across Floors
- Outdated Wiring or Plug Sockets
- Wires Are Cloth-Covered
- Light Switches & Other Outlets Are Hot to Touch
- Rusting on Certain Electrical Points
All these signs can indicate that you need a professional electrician to look at your outlets and power sources to determine the problem. Electrical work is a highly specialised job and should never be completed by someone who doesn’t have an adequate level of training and qualifications.
Are you looking for an emergency electrician?
Sometimes electrical problems happen quickly with no prior warnings. If you’re dealing with an emergency and you need to get someone out to your home to identify and fix the issue, we’re standing by to help you.
From black-outs and appliance failure to exposed wires and blown fuses, our team have the skills, experience and training to identify and fix all kinds of problems. The following are just some of reasons why home and business owners in Seddon choose us;
- Quick Service. We use state-of-the-art GPS tracking to find the closest technician to you, which means you’ll have someone at your door as quickly as possible once you hang up.
- Reliable. We understand the importance of needing someone that will not let you down. You can count on us that we’ll show up on time, every time and complete our work whilst causing minimal disruption to your day.
- Anytime of Day. We mean it when we say that our emergency services are open for 24 hours 7 days a week. No matter what goes wrong – whether it’s a tripped switch at 5PM or an exposed wire that’s posing a fire threat at 5AM – our trained electricians will be with you as quickly as possible.
Why Should You Choose Us?
At Electricians on Call, we have been trading within the industry for over 14 years and have built a reputation for ourselves throughout Australia. All our electricians in Seddon are trained, experienced and insured, meaning you can depend on us to deliver a superior-quality of work every time.
Choosing a professional electrician will ensure that you benefit from all of the following:
- Guaranteed Premium-Quality Service
- Trained & Knowledgeable Technicians
- Implementation of Best Practices for an Efficient Service
- Insures Your Safety
- Proper Diagnosis of Your Electrical Issues
- Saves You Money in the Future
Whether you need solar panelling installed in your home or you need light maintenance in your commercial property, you can hire a professional and trained electrician from Electricians On Call.
Contact us today by giving us a call or by filling out the online enquiry form for a free quote for your electrical work.
Electricians On Call are the best domestic electricians in Melbourne. We service Werribee, Port Melbourne, South Melbourne, Moonee Ponds, Seddon, Maribyrnong, Sunshine, and the western suburbs. Contact us now for friendly and reliable electrician services.
Why Choose EOC?
- Licensed Electrician
- Public Liability Insurance
- Workmanship Guarantee
- 24/7 Service